AI System Design Scholarships in 2022
We invite you to find in this article, all the information concerning the FB scholarship programs in AI system design in 2022 .
Indeed, the scholarship program at your university is considered to be among the top popular scholarships.
Each year, this scholarship program offers dozens of scholarship opportunities for international students.
Moreover, getting a scholarship is the best way to finance your higher education abroad.
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study abroad for free .
Also, the scholarship programs at your university are, indeed, some of the best study abroad scholarships .
So, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the exchange.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the stock market.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline for applying for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
FB AI System Design Scholarships in 2022
The Meta Research Doctoral Fellowship is a global program designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in fields related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university.
The program is open to students in any year of their PhD.
They also encourage people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply, especially those from traditionally underrepresented minority groups.
Applications are evaluated on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record, and letters of recommendation.
In addition, scholarship winners are entitled to receive two years of paid tuition and fees, an annual stipend of $42,000 to cover conference living and travel expenses, a paid visit to the headquarters of Meta for the annual Fellowship Summit and various opportunities for dialogue with Meta researchers.
1- Scholarship data
Here is a summary of the main facts about this scholarship that you absolutely need to know:
- Year of scholarship: 2023
- Country: Several Countries
- Scholarship Name: FB AI System Design Scholarships
- Organization: Several universities
- Level of study: Doctorate
- Scholarship specialty: Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence
- Amount of the Scholarship: Up to $42,000
- Deadline to Apply: September 20, 2022
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
- Number of scholarships: N/A
- Similar scholarships: Facebook scholarships
2- Description of the scholarship
FB Research welcomes applications from students researching and developing high-performance software and hardware technologies for AI at data center scale.
Indeed, they are particularly interested in work at the intersection of algorithms (including model compression and numerical optimization), benchmarking (including performance models, profiling and debugging tools for accelerators and cluster architectures) as well as distributed systems (including distributed inference and training).
Particular attention will be given to the development of software stacks and frameworks dealing with software and hardware co-design of quantized distributed inference and low precision distributed training.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be full-time doctoral students enrolled at an accredited university (in any country) at the start of the fellowship (i.e. fall 2022).
- Students must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant disciplines (see available scholarships below).
- They must remain enrolled full-time for the duration of the scholarship to receive program benefits.
- Students should not apply for Meta scholarships if they are actively funded by Meta through another, sponsorship or collaboration and/or if they are actively supervised (or co-supervised) by a Meta researcher.
In addition, requests must include
- 500-word research abstract that clearly identifies, the area of interest, importance to the field, and applicability to Meta of the research planned during the fellowship (refer to available fellowships below)
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from an academic advisor. You will be asked to provide contact details for your references, and they will receive a corresponding form to submit their letters.
3- How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://research.facebook.com/
4- Other Information
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article might also interest you :
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online In 2022.
So, to conclude our article, we have presented for you, FB AI System Design Scholarships for the year 2022-2023.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
By the way, as we mentioned before, every year, several universities in the Emirates offer several scholarships in the United Arab Emirates for international students.
Besides, to go study abroad , it is best to first check the availability of new scholarships in the United Arab Emirates.
So, if you meet these requirements, do not hesitate to apply for these scholarships.
This post is also available in : Français