The 10 Best Accounting Schools in France in 2022
We invite you to discover in this article our selection of the 10 best accounting schools in France in 2022 for French, European and foreign students.
Indeed, if you want to study in France and study accounting, you must first have an idea of the best French accounting schools in 2022.
Moreover, France is one of the best European destinations to study accounting.
Accounting schools have programs ranging from baccalaureate to bac+5 professionalizing allowing to acquire all the knowledge and skills essential to the exercise of an accounting profession.
On the other hand, accounting schools recruit students with bachelor’s degrees or higher degrees.
The major accounting schools are very selective.
Indeed, to be able to access it, you must pass an entrance examination.
It should also be noted that the selection of students generally takes place between the months of March and June of each year.
Each school is free to organize its selection.
However, some events come up fairly regularly.
For example :
- Current events : in the form of MCQs, questions to be developed
- A writing test : either in the form of an article or free speech
- The modern language test : written or oral
- The interview: knowledge, motivation, professional…
Accounting studies are organized into three cycles:
- The first cycle of 3 years: Diploma in accounting and management.
- The second cycle of 2 years: Higher diploma in accounting and management.
- Finally the third cycle of 3 years: Diploma of expertise in accounting.
This is also why we advise you first of all to have an idea of the best French faculties of accounting .
The 10 best accounting schools in France
In this part, you will discover the 10 best French accounting schools :
- Paris School of Mines
- Polytechnic university
- Telecom ParisTech
- IPAG Business School
- ISG – Higher Institute of Management
- IAE – Institute of Business Administration of Lyon
- PSE – Paris School of Economics
- Institute of Business Administration of Grenoble
- INES – School of Chartered Accountants
So, to conclude our article on French accounting schools , we have identified for you the 10 best accounting schools in France .
Indeed, French accounting schools are increasingly renowned for the quality of the education they offer.
In addition, before leaving to study in France , you must know all the options offered, namely the best French accounting schools .
Thus, if one of these French accounting schools interests you, we advise you to contact them for more information on the following points:
- Pre-registration dates
- Registration dates
- Cost of university studies in France
- The terms of the competitions
So, do not hesitate to contact the accounting school of your choice for any additional information requests.
In addition, you should note that generally, French accounting schools require several documents when applying for registration.
Thus, the two most important documents are your CV and your cover letter.
Indeed, to help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you consult the following two sections:
In addition, and as a bonus, we suggest that you read our article on online student jobs , in which we have gathered for you nearly 20 ways to make ends meet as a student!
This post is also available in : Français