The 10 Best Architecture Schools in France in 2023
We invite you to discover in this article our selection of the 10 best architecture schools in France in 2023 for French, European and foreign students.
Indeed, if you want to study in France and study architecture, you must first have an idea of the best French architecture schools in 2023.
The majority of architectural training is provided in schools of architecture.
These establishments offer training that will allow you to obtain your State Architect Diploma.
To become an architect, students pass a common competition which they prepare during training.
Most of these schools are placed under the supervision of the Ministry of Culture and are targeted by the Ministry of Higher Education.
In addition, to be able to access it, you must pass an entrance examination.
It should also be noted that the selection of students generally takes place between the months of March and June of each year.
Each school is free to organize its selection.
However, some events come up fairly regularly.
For example :
- News proof
- A writing test
- The living language test
- The interview
Others also organize written tests such as MCQs or image analyzes or even drawing tests such as:
- a drawing test, intended to measure the ability of graphic expression and sensitivity to space
- a written test, intended to measure the ability of written expression, the sense of analysis and synthesis
Architecture studies are organized into three cycles:
- The first cycle of 3 years: Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- The second cycle of 2 years: Master’s degree in architecture or engineering.
- Finally the third cycle of 3 years: Doctoral degree in architecture.
This is also why we advise you first of all to have an idea of the best French schools of architecture .
The 10 Best Architecture Schools in France
In this part, you will discover the 10 best French architecture schools :
- National School of Architecture and Landscape of Bordeaux
- National School of Architecture and Landscape of Lille
- The National School of Architecture of Lyon
- National School of Architecture of Montpellier
- Nantes National School of Architecture
- National School of Architecture of Paris-Belleville
- The National School of Architecture of Paris-Malaquais
- The National School of Architecture of Strasbourg
- Toulouse National School of Architecture
- National School of Architecture of Versailles
So, to conclude our article on French schools of architecture , we have identified for you the 10 best schools of architecture in France .
Indeed, French schools of architecture are increasingly renowned for the quality of the education they offer.
Moreover, before leaving to study in France , you must know all the options offered, namely the best French schools of architecture .
Thus, if one of these French schools of architecture interests you, we advise you to contact them for more information on the following points:
- Pre-registration dates
- Registration dates
- Cost of university studies in France
- The terms of the competitions
So, do not hesitate to contact the school of architecture of your choice for any requests for additional information.
In addition, you should note that generally, French schools of architecture require several documents when applying for registration.
Thus, the two most important documents are your CV and your cover letter.
Indeed, to help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you consult the following two sections:
In addition, and as a bonus, we suggest that you read our article on online student jobs , in which we have gathered for you nearly 20 ways to make ends meet as a student!
Finally, you should also know that some universities can allow you to study in France for free via scholarships in France .
This post is also available in : Français