The 10 best faculties of pharmacy in France in 2022
We invite you to discover in this article our selection of the 10 best faculties of pharmacy in France in 2022 for French, European and foreign students.
Indeed, if you want to study in France and do pharmacy, you must first have an idea of the best French pharmacy faculties in 2022.
Moreover, France is one of the best European destinations to study pharmacy.
In France, the teaching of pharmacy takes place at the university, in a UFR of pharmaceutical sciences.
It is open to all holders of a baccalaureate, but the majority of pharmacy students hold a scientific baccalaureate.
To become a pharmacist, it takes 6 or 9 years of study at university depending on the exercise concerned.
But, to study pharmacy in France , you should note that all medical and paramedical studies usually start with a 1st year common core called PACES.
The PACES is none other than the Common First Year of Health Studies .
Anyone who succeeds in passing this entrance exam to medical studies can continue to do these studies in pharmacy in a French pharmacy faculty .
Pharmacy studies are organized into three cycles:
- The first 3-year cycle: General education diploma in pharmaceutical sciences (DFGSP).
- The second cycle of 2 years: Diploma of advanced training in pharmaceutical sciences (DFASP).
- Finally the third cycle of 1 to 4 years: State diploma of doctor in pharmacy.
This is also why we advise you first of all to have an idea of the best French faculties of pharmacy .
The 10 best faculties of pharmacy in France
In this part, you will discover the 10 best French pharmacy faculties :
- Faculty of Pharmacy of Montpellier
- Faculty of Pharmacy of Lyon
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Bordeaux
- Faculty of Pharmacy of Marseille
- Faculty of Pharmacy of Lille
- Clermont Ferrand pharmacy department
- Faculty of Pharmacy of Paris Sud
- Grenoble Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences of Nantes
- Faculty of Pharmacy of Paris
Thus, to conclude our article on French faculties of pharmacy , we have identified for you the 10 best faculties of pharmacy in France .
Indeed, French faculties of pharmacy are increasingly renowned for the quality of the education they offer.
In addition, before leaving to study in France , you must know all the options offered, namely the best French faculties of pharmacy .
Thus, if one of these French faculties of pharmacy interests you, we advise you to contact them for more information on the following points:
- Admissions procedures
- The terms of the competitions
- The cost of university studies
So, do not hesitate to contact the faculty of pharmacy of your choice for any requests for additional information.
In addition, you should note that generally, the French faculties of pharmacy require several documents when applying for registration.
Thus, the two most important documents are your CV and your cover letter.
Indeed, to help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you consult the following two sections:
In addition, and as a bonus, we suggest that you read our article on online student jobs , in which we have gathered for you nearly 20 ways to make ends meet as a student!
This post is also available in : Français