The 10 best law faculties in France in 2022
We invite you to discover in this article our selection of the 10 best law faculties in France in 2022 for French, European and foreign students.
Indeed, if you want to study in France and do law, you must first have an idea of the best French law faculties in 2022.
Moreover, France is one of the best European destinations to study law.
In France, the teaching of law takes place at the university or at the UFR.
It is open to all holders of a baccalaureate for all specialties.
To become a jurist, lawyer, or other legal profession, it takes a minimum of 3 years of study at university depending on the exercise in question.
To enter a law school in France to do your higher education, this will depend on your nationality and the diploma you are aiming for.
Moreover, depending on your nationality, you have to go through two different paths.
First, if you are a French student or a student from a European country, then you must complete the procedure only on the Parcoursup portal !
Secondly, if you are a student from a country with Campus France as your counterpart, you must then go through the Pasel portal .
But, if you are an extra-community student, that is to say that you do not belong to any of the categories below, then you must contact the faculty of your choice directly to study.
Law studies are organized into three cycles:
- The first 3-year cycle: Bachelor’s degree in law.
- The second cycle of 2 years: Master’s degree in law.
- Finally the third cycle of 3 years: Doctoral degree in law.
This is also why we advise you first of all to have an idea of the best French faculties of law .
The 10 best law faculties in France
In this part, you will discover the 10 best French law faculties :
- Faculty of Law and Political Science of Marseille
- Faculty of Law, Economics and Management of Angers
- Department of Legal and Economic Sciences of the West Indies
- Faculty of Law Alexis de Tocqueville
- Faculty of Law and Political Science of Bordeaux
- UFR Law, Economics and Management Avignon
- Faculty of Law of Grenoble
- Faculty of Law and Economics of Limoges
- Department of Law and Political Science University of Paris Nanterre
- Faculty of Law, Economics and Management of Orléans
Thus, to conclude our article on French law faculties , we have identified for you the 10 best law faculties in France .
Indeed, French law faculties are increasingly renowned for the quality of the education they offer.
In addition, before leaving to study in France , you must know all the options offered, namely the best French law faculties .
Thus, if one of these French law faculties interests you, we advise you to contact them for more information on the following points:
- Pre-registration dates in France
- Registration dates in France
- Cost of university studies in France
So, do not hesitate to contact the law school of your choice for any requests for additional information.
In addition, you should note that generally, French law faculties require several documents when applying for registration.
Thus, the two most important documents are your CV and your cover letter.
Indeed, to help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you consult the following two sections:
In addition, and as a bonus, we suggest that you read our article on online student jobs , in which we have gathered for you nearly 20 ways to make ends meet as a student!
This post is also available in : Français