CGS Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022
CGS Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023
Discover the CGS Canada Graduate Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Canada .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Canada for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: Have Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: CGS Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Organization: University of Montreal
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Canada
- Organization: University of Montreal
- Level of study: Masters
- Specialty of the scholarship: Human and Social Sciences, Fundamental Sciences, Management, Computer Science, Law, All the specialties of the university
- Amount of the Scholarship: CAD $17,500
- Deadline to Apply: December 1, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
In addition, getting a scholarship in Canada is the best way to finance your higher education in Canada .
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Canada .
So, in this article, you are introduced to the CGS Canada Graduate Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing their Master’s degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
The CGS M Program provides financial support to high caliber students who are enrolled in an eligible program of study at the master’s level, or in some cases, at the doctoral level.
The objective of the Canada Graduate Scholarships at the Master’s (CGS M) level program is to contribute to the development of research skills and the training of highly qualified personnel by supporting students who have a high performance in their undergraduate studies and at the beginning of their studies.
Each year, the CGS M Program supports up to 3,000 students from all disciplines.
It is jointly administered by Canada’s three granting agencies
Conditions of admission
To be considered for the CGS Scholarship, you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada or be a protected person under subsection 95(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act by the application deadline ;
- Be enrolled, have applied, or intend to apply for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program (at the master’s or, in some cases, doctoral level) at a Canadian institution that receives a CGS M quota;
- Respect the internal deadline for submitting an application for admission to the study program for which you wish to enroll;
- Possess an excellent academic record.
Students who plan to pursue master’s studies next year must participate in the competition this year.
Applicants apply to the university where they intend to avail their scholarship.
In addition, we invite you to also discover the different Canadian universities:
- The list of public universities in Canada
- List of French-speaking Canadian universities
- The list of universities in Quebec
The results of this competition will be announced in the Research Portal from April 1, 2022 to candidates whose file has been assessed by the internal ESP committee.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://www.umontreal.ca/
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français