HEC Paris Doctoral Scholarships in France in 2022
HEC Paris Doctoral Scholarships in France 2022-2023
Discover the HEC Paris Doctoral Scholarships in France for the year 2022-2023.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in France .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in France for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Name of scholarship: HEC Paris Doctoral Scholarships
- Organization: HEC Paris
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: France
- Organization: HEC Paris
- Level of study: Doctorate
- Scholarship specialty: Accounting and Management Control – Economics and Decision Sciences – Finance – Management and Human Resources – Marketing – Information Systems and Operations Management – Strategy and Business Policy
- Grant amount: Up to €23,000
- Deadline to Apply: April 20, 2022
Description of the scholarship:
Moreover, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France .
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France .
Thus, in this article, we present to you the HEC Paris Doctoral Scholarship in France for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open to international students preparing for their doctoral degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
HEC Paris is, thanks to its Faculty at the forefront of research, one of the best Business Schools known worldwide for research in management.
HEC Paris offers a national doctoral degree.
Each student admitted to the program is eligible for the HEC Foundation scholarship and benefits from a tuition fee waiver.
The HEC PhD offers a Master integrated into its doctoral program and each student receives two national diplomas:
- Master in Management Sciences (Master’s Degree)
- And the Doctorate in Management Sciences.
Conditions of eligibility
Here are the main eligibility conditions for PhD programs at HEC Paris:
- Graduates or are in the last year of a Bachelor’s, Master’s or equivalent
- An excellent level of English in addition to being able to write their work in English
- An academic level of excellence
- Great for studying at one of the best research business schools.
- Pass the management test: GMAT or GRE
- Pass the language test: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
Only applications submitted online are accepted for September 2022.
A complete application must include:
- Copy of university diploma(s) and/or registration certificate
- Transcript of records
- Cover letter
- All research work that can support your application (master’s/bachelor’s thesis, research work, articles, etc.).
- Official Management test score: GMAT or GRE
- Official English language test score: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge
- 2 teacher recommendations
- Identity proof
- Application fee (non-refundable): €60.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://www.hec.edu/
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Online Student Jobs .
This post is also available in : Français