The 60 ESOP ETH Zurich Scholarships in Switzerland in 2023
We invite you to find the requirements to apply for the ESOP ETH Zurich Scholarships in Switzerland for the academic year 2023-2024.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Switzerland .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization in order to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Switzerland for the year 2023, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the exchange.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the stock market.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline for applying for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
ETH Zurich ESOP Scholarships in Switzerland in 2023
Moreover, getting a scholarship in Switzerland is the best way to finance your higher education in Switzerland .
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Switzerland .
So, in this article, you are introduced to the ETH Zurich ESOP Scholarships in Switzerland for the 2023-2024 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing their doctoral degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
In addition, we invite you to also discover the various Swiss universities:
1- Scholarship data
Here is a summary of the main facts about this scholarship that you absolutely need to know:
- Year of scholarship: 2023
- Country: Switzerland
- Scholarship Name: ESOP Scholarships
- Organization: ETH Zurich
- Level of study: Masters
- Scholarship specialty: Humanities and Social Sciences, Fundamental Sciences, Several specialties
- Amount of scholarship: Up to 100% of study costs
- Deadline to Apply: December 15, 2022
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
- Number of scholarships: 60
2- Description of the scholarship
ETH Zurich supports excellent master’s students with the ESOP scholarship program.
The Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and network from the ETH Foundation.
The scholarship covers full study and living expenses during the master’s course.
ESOP applications are provided through eApply (online Masters application).
This also applies to ETH Bachelor students for a consecutive Master’s program.
To be admitted to this scholarship, you must have very good results in the bachelor’s program (top 10% of the bachelor’s program = grade A).
Also, if you are already enrolled in a master’s program at ETH Zurich or hold a master’s degree, you are not eligible for the ESOP.
The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP consists of a scholarship covering living and study expenses (CHF 12,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
The ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s program (three or four semesters).
This also applies to the tuition waiver.
In addition, if you do not meet the requirements of this scholarship, and you want to study at a university in Switzerland on your own, we suggest that you study the following points, namely:
- The prices of public universities in Switzerland
- Prices of private universities in Switzerland
- Enrollment phases at a private university in Switzerland
- The steps for enrolling in a public university in Switzerland
3- How to apply for the scholarship?
Generally, to apply for a scholarship, you must be admitted to the university offering this scholarship.
Indeed, you must have an idea on 3 essential points, namely:
- The stages of admission to Swiss universities
- Costs of university studies in Switzerland
- And, finally, the registration formalities for universities in Switzerland
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://ethz.ch/
4- Other information to know
For the start of the 2023/24 academic year, approximately 60 ESOP scholarships will be awarded.
Applications are assessed by the admissions committees of the respective master’s programs.
The final decision on the awarding of scholarships under the Excellence and Opportunity Scholarship Program rests with the Rector of ETH Zurich. The exact number of annual scholarships depends on the availability of funds.
Decisions are communicated at the end of March.
In addition, several information may also interest you:
- The 20 Best Online Student Jobs in 2023
- How to get a scholarship?
- How to apply for a scholarship?
- And finally, how to study abroad for free?
So, to conclude our article, we have presented for you, the ESOP ETH Zurich Scholarships in Switzerland for the year 2022-2023.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad for free .
Moreover, as we mentioned before, each year, several Swiss public universities , private universities in Switzerland , or many other organizations, offer hundreds of scholarships in Switzerland for Swiss, European and foreign students.
On the other hand, if you are looking to know how to study abroad for free , you must take into account these two points, namely:
So, if you meet these requirements, do not hesitate to apply for these scholarships.
This post is also available in : Français