Chevening Government Scholarships UK 2022
Chevening Government Scholarships in UK 2022
Check out the Chevening Government Scholarships in England for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in England.
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in England for the year 2021, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: Chevening Scholarships
- Organization: Several universities
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Organization: Several universities
- Level of study: Masters
- Specialization of the scholarship: All the specialties of the universities of the United Kingdom
- Scholarship Amount: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Deadline to Apply: November 2, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
Applications for the fully-funded Chevening scholarships to study for one-year masters degrees at UK universities are now open.
Chevening enables outstanding emerging leaders from around the world to pursue one-year Masters studies in the UK.
There is no such thing as a “typical” Chevening Scholars, but those who succeed tend to have ambition, leadership qualities, and a strong academic background.
To be eligible for a Chevening scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory .
- Return to your country of citizenship for at least two years after your scholarship ends.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by July 14, 2022.
Ineligible applications will be rejected, so it is important to check that you meet our eligibility criteria before starting your application.
A full Chevening Scholarship normally includes:
- Payment of tuition fees.
- Travel economy class to and from your country of residence.
- An arrival allowance.
- The cost of an application for entry authorization (visa) for you only.
- Severance pay.
- A contribution of up to £75 for TB testing, where required.
- An additional travel allowance.
- A monthly personal subsistence allowance
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and your cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.chevening.org/
The Chevening Scholars selection process takes at least eight months from the application deadline to the conditional selection of nominees for an award.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français