Griffith University Scholarships in Australia 2021
Griffith University Scholarships in Australia 2021-2022
Check out the Griffith University Scholarships in Australia for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Australia.
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Australia for the year 2021, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: Academic Excellence Scholarship for International Students
- Organization: Griffith University
- Year of scholarship: 2021
- Country: Australia
- Organization: Griffith University
- Education level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Scholarship specialty: Arts, Management, Finance, Humanities and Social Sciences, several…
- Scholarship amount: 25% of tuition fees
- Deadline to Apply: June 3, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
Griffith University is pleased to announce the opening of its new Academic Excellence Scholarship for international students.
Their Academic Excellence Scholarship for International Students recognizes outstanding international students applying to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum average in previous studies of 5.5 or higher on a 7-point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in Minimum GPA Criteria (PDF) .
- Meet all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programme.
- Be a full-time student from the 1st, 2 or 3 term of 2021 or 1st, 2 or 3 term of 2022.
Continuing Enrollment Requirements
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40CP) to qualify for the tuition deduction, unless the credit prevents full-time enrollment.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the offer letter issued by Griffith International Admissions.
- If a student withdraws or cancels for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must meet all requirements for each term of study and successfully progress to enroll in the next term. A minimum GPA of 5.5 on a 7.0 point grading scale must be maintained to qualify for each tuition deduction in the following term of enrollment.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français