How to study abroad for free?
We invite you to discover what you can or must do to find out how to study abroad for free ?
Going to study abroad for free without paying fees or tuition fees is a goal of thousands of students around the world.
The process to get there is simple, but not easy.
Every year, universities, foundations and governments offer thousands of free scholarships for students and especially for foreign students.
In the following, we will show you the procedures and steps to follow to apply for a scholarship and obtain a scholarship to study abroad.
Mainly, you need to follow the following steps:
- Search available scholarships
- Find the scholarship that’s right for you
- Prepare a scholarship application file
- Submit your scholarship applications.
- Go to interviews
- Get the scholarship
- Study abroad for free
How to study abroad for free?
1. Look for available scholarships
This is the first thing to do to solve the question how to study abroad for free.
Indeed, you must look for the scholarships which are intended for overseas and international students.
Luckily for you, you will find in our site all the new, best scholarships to see in the world that allow you to pursue higher studies completely free of charge.
Even more, we have categorized the offers for you in several ways (4 precisely) to help in the search process:
- Best Scholarships Available .
- New Scholarships .
- Fully Funded Scholarships .
- Scholarships according to degree (All free scholarships .)
A. You can view top scholarships by country like:
- The Best Scholarships in France
- Best Scholarships in Canada
- The best scholarships in Belgium
- Best Scholarships in USA
- Best Scholarships in Turkey
- Top Scholarships in Germany
Discover all the best scholarships available for foreign students by country.
B. You can also view new scholarships by country like:
- The new scholarships for foreign students in France
- The new scholarships for foreign students in Canada
- The new scholarships for foreign students in Belgium
- The new scholarships for foreign students in the United States
- The new scholarships for foreign students in Australia
Discover all the new scholarships available for foreign students by country.
C. You can also view fully funded scholarships by country like:
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Belgium
- Fully Funded Scholarships in England
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Turkey
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
- Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
Discover all fully funded scholarships for international students by country.
D. You can also view new scholarships by level of study like:
Discover all the free scholarships for foreign students by country.
2. Find a scholarship
Once you’ve explored scholarships, you’re sure to spot several offers that are right for you.
You can spot scholarships that partially fund your college education and scholarships that fully fund your college education.
3. Prepare a scholarship application file
If you are lucky enough to find a scholarship, you must prepare a scholarship application file.
The file is mainly composed of the following documents:
- Your diplomas
- Your report cards
- Your CV
- Your cover letter
- Your Identity Card or Passport
- Language level certificate
Other documents may be requested.
4. Submit your scholarship applications.
This is the fourth step, you must send your scholarship applications to universities or foundations.
Generally, there are 2 ways to apply for a scholarship:
- Apply for a scholarship via Email.
- Apply for a scholarship via the official website or the university platform.
5. Go to interviews
If your application has been pre-selected, you must have telephone or videoconference interviews with the university’s hiring managers.
6. Get the scholarship
If you have :
- Send a good scholarship application file.
- Successfully pass your interview.
You will surely get a scholarship.
7. Study abroad for free
It is done !
It’s time to pack your bags.
You may need to apply for a study visa to leave.
It’s a matter of formality.
You also need to find accommodation.
Normally, you have the answer to the question: how to study abroad for free ?
You just have to follow the steps and above all prepare your file.
This post is also available in : Français