HTW Berlin Scholarships In Germany 2022
HTW Berlin Scholarships in Germany 2022
Check out the HTW Berlin Scholarships in Germany for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Germany.
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Germany for the year 2021, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: HTW Berlin Scholarships
- Organization: HTW Berlin
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Germany
- Organization: HTW Berlin
- Level of study: Masters
- Specialty of the scholarship: International Economy
- Grant amount: €850 / month
- Deadline to Apply: September 30, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
The HTW Berlin is pleased to announce the opening for scholarship applications at their university.
If you are from a developing country and have acquired at least two years of professional experience since graduation, you can apply for a scholarship granted by the university.
Conditions of admission
- Candidates must have obtained a bachelor’s degree.
- Proof of English proficiency
- a cover letter
- an explanation of your previous university’s grading system
- CV, dated and signed personally by you.
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of your English proficiency
- High School Leaving Certificate which includes the date of high school graduation.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://mide.htw-berlin.de/
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français