11 IMD Business School MBA Scholarships In Switzerland 2022
IMD Business School MBA Scholarships in Switzerland 2022-2023
Check out the IMD Business School MBA Scholarships in Switzerland for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Switzerland .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Switzerland for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: IMD MBA Scholarships
- Organization: IMD Business School
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Swiss country
- Organization: IMD Business School
- Level of study: Masters
- Scholarship specialty: MBA
- Amount of the Scholarship: Up to 50,000 CHF
- Deadline to Apply: September 22, 2022
Description of the scholarship:
Moreover, getting a scholarship in Switzerland is the best way to finance your higher education in Switzerland .
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Switzerland .
So, in this article, you are introduced to the IMD Business School MBA Scholarships in Switzerland for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing their Master’s degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
The objective of this scholarship is to encourage high achieving students from around the world who may not have the financial means to apply, but who have the potential, drive and passion that the university seeks.
If you have the desire and ability to join this select group, the university will help you.
IMD is committed to fostering the growth of diversity through their merit- and need-based MBA scholarships, which are awarded to candidates who have applied and accepted an offer to join the IMD MBA program.
Scholarships are granted subject to nomination by the scholarship selection committee, acceptance into the program and confirmation of your intention to participate in the program by payment of a deposit.
Furthermore, these scholarships are awarded to applicants who are 28 years of age or younger at the start of the program and whose application demonstrates a combination of strong academic and leadership potential (demonstrated through formal and/or informal leadership roles) as well as notable career progression for their age.
In addition, we invite you to also discover the different Swiss universities:
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.imd.org/
No other information.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français