Institut Pasteur Research Fellowships in France in 2022
Institut Pasteur Research Fellowships in France 2022
Discover the Institut Pasteur research grants in France for the year 2022-2023.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in France .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in France for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Name of scholarship: Research program at the Institut Pasteur
- Organization: Institut Pasteur
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: France
- Organization: Institut Pasteur
- Level of study: Doctorate
- Scholarship specialty: Biology
- Scholarship amount: Living expenses and insurance
- Deadline to Apply: May 7, 2022
Description of the scholarship:
Moreover, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France .
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France .
Thus, in this article, we present to you the Institut Pasteur Research Grants in France for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open to international students preparing for their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Each year, the International Affairs Department of the Institut Pasteur allocates funding to promote and support the production of doctoral theses by French and foreign scientists in the Pasteur Network institutes located outside mainland France.
The research subject can be linked to any theme developed in the laboratories of the institutes of the International Network, such as infectious diseases.
Doctoral scholarships aim to promote mobility opportunities for young scientists.
The doctoral internship must therefore be carried out outside his country of origin or the country where he attended the university.
Doctoral students must be enrolled in the doctoral school to which the host laboratory is attached, which may belong to a French or foreign university.
The candidate must hold a Master’s degree or an equivalent diploma (bac+5).
Candidates who have already started their thesis cannot apply.
A selection committee allocates doctoral scholarships according to the relevance of the project, the objectives of the internship and the application itself.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://www.pasteur.fr/en
Other information :
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Online Student Jobs .
This post is also available in : Français