John Peters Humphrey Scholarships in Canada 2022
Discover the John Peters Humphrey Canada Graduate Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Canada .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Canada for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: John Peters Humphrey Scholarships
- Organization: University of Montreal
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Canada
- Organization: University of Montreal
- Level of study: Master, Doctorate
- Scholarship specialty: Law, Humanities
- Amount of the Scholarship: Up to $20,000 CAD
- Deadline to Apply: December 15, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
In addition, getting a scholarship in Canada is the best way to finance your higher education in Canada .
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Canada .
So, in this article, you are introduced to the John Peters Humphrey Scholarships in Canada for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing for their Masters and Doctoral degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
The Canadian Council on International Law awards John Peters Humphrey Fellowships each year to students of international human rights law or international organization.
The scholarships are awarded to students who excel in their studies to enable them to pursue full-time graduate studies at renowned institutions in Canada and around the world.
In addition, Canadian law and political science (or equivalent) students are eligible for the scholarship.
The CCDI Executive Committee determines the exact dollar value of the scholarship to be awarded based on annual tuition and living expenses and the advice of the scholarship program’s financial advisors.
This scholarship is for students entering a graduate program related to international human or international organization rights.
Indeed, you must begin or continue a full-time graduate study program (master’s or doctorate) in the fields of international human rights law or international organizations for the 2022-2023 academic year.
In addition, we invite you to also discover the different Canadian universities:
- The list of public universities in Canada
- List of French-speaking Canadian universities
- The list of universities in Quebec
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://www.umontreal.ca/
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français