Jönköping University Scholarships in Sweden in 2022
Jönköping University Scholarships in Sweden 2022-2023
Check out the Jönköping University Scholarships in Sweden for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Sweden.
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Sweden for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All non-EU countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: Jönköping University Scholarships
- Organization: Jönköping University
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Sweden
- Organization: Jönköping University
- Education level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Specialty of the grant: Human and Social Sciences, Law, Finance, Economics, Several specialties
- Amount of scholarship: Up to 30% of study costs
- Deadline to Apply: April 15, 2022
Description of the scholarship:
Every year, several Swedish universities and organizations in Sweden offer hundreds of scholarships to study in Sweden for Swedish, European and foreign students.
Indeed, to study abroad , it is best to first check the availability of new scholarships in Sweden.
Moreover, getting a scholarship in Sweden is the best way to finance your higher education in Sweden.
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Sweden.
So, in this article, you are introduced to the BTH Scholarships for International Students in Sweden for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing their Master’s degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Indeed, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in Sweden, master’s scholarships in Sweden, and doctoral scholarships in Sweden for Swedish, European and foreign students.
Students admitted to the JU bachelor’s or master’s programs have the possibility of obtaining a scholarship and/or financial support.
The university offers a limited number of scholarships to students who pay tuition fees and who meet the conditions of the scholarship and are assessed to be able to complete their studies adequately.
This is because the scholarships are offered on the basis of academic merit, with an emphasis on academic excellence.
The scholarships cover part of the tuition fees for bachelor’s and master’s programs.
Only a student whose first choice of study is Jönköping University is qualified to apply for a scholarship.
Only students who apply for a program from the beginning are eligible.
A scholarship covers 30 percent of tuition fees for up to three years of study.
The student must show a good result after the first year to be eligible for the scholarship for the second year.
A compulsory verification of the student’s results is carried out from the first semester.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://ju.se/en.html
The award of the scholarship will be notified by the university before May 7 (or shortly after).
If the tuition fees have been paid before May 7, a deduction will be made instead of the invoice for the second installment of the tuition fees from the scholarship amount.
Due to the large number of applicants, only those who are offered a scholarship will be notified.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online In 2021.
This post is also available in : Français