78 McCall MacBain McGill University Scholarships Canada 2022
McCall MacBain McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2022
Discover the McCall MacBain McGill University Scholarships in Canada for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Canada.
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Canada for the year 2021, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: McCall MacBain Scholarships
- Organization: McGill University
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Canada
- Organization: McGill University
- Level of study: Masters
- Scholarship Specialty: Open to all disciplines at McGill University
- Amount of the scholarship: 2,000$ CAD
- Deadline to Apply: September 22, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
The McCall MacBain Scholarship will cover tuition and fees for a master’s program or professional undergraduate studies with academic prerequisites (i.e. law or medical studies) at McGill University.
The scholarship also includes a living allowance of $2,000 per month during academic sessions.
This financial support enables McCall MacBain Scholars to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them through this unique program.
Being a McCall MacBain Scholar is more than financial support.
McCall MacBain Scholars are expected to be open and willing to learn from each other.
In this capacity, you will be part of a cohort that will participate in annual summer retreats, bi-monthly seminars and monthly conferences.
You can have more details on Canadian universities by consulting our selection of available articles:
Plus, you’ll interact with leading thinkers during an annual conference, workshops, and other events.
All while studying in one of the largest multicultural and multilingual cities in the world.
Winning a McCall MacBain scholarship means having the opportunity to work on a wide range of challenges in different sectors.
It’s also about sharing a common vision of the kind of leaders you want to become: leaders with humility and integrity, committed to continuous learning and bringing people together, while taking bold risks that are worth it. the penalty.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://boursiersmccallmacbain.org/
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français