Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships in Canada 2022
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships in Canada 2022-2023
Discover the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships in Canada for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Canada .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Canada for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Name of scholarship: Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships
- Organization: University of Toronto
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Canada
- Organization: University of Toronto
- Level of study: Doctorate
- Specialty of the scholarship: Human and social sciences, Basic sciences, Management, Law, several specialties
- Amount of the Scholarship: Up to $40,000 CAD
- Deadline to Apply: December 21, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
In addition, getting a scholarship in Canada is the best way to finance your higher education in Canada .
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Canada .
So, in this article, you are introduced to the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships in Canada for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing for their doctoral degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
This three-year leadership program is designed to develop engaged leaders, equipping exceptional doctoral students with the skills to translate their ideas into action, for the betterment of their communities, Canada, and the world.
Up to 16 PhD students are selected each year and receive generous funding for their studies in addition to leadership training through Brave Spaces.
Fellows will receive:
- Membership of a vibrant community of scholars, mentors and fellows, all of whom are leaders in their respective disciplines and sectors;
- Leadership training from mentors and fellows, including unique experiential learning opportunities that enrich and complement their academic experience;
- Opportunities to acquire greater proficiency in Canada’s official languages (French and English) as well as Indigenous languages;
- Up to $40,000 per year for three years to cover tuition and reasonable living expenses;
- Up to $20,000 per year for three years for research, networking and travel allowance. This funding can also be used for activities related to language learning; and
- Lifetime membership to the Foundation’s alumni network.
- Participate in Foundation in-person and digital events
- Collectively organize a conference event during the second year of the leadership program
- Serve their communities as volunteers.
- If they are not fully bilingual in Canada’s two official languages (French and English), take action, through formal or informal training
Conditions of admission
To apply for the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must already be accepted into or into the first or second year of a full-time doctoral program and expect to complete your doctoral studies in 2025 or later. .
- Your field of study is largely related to the humanities or humanities directly relevant to the future of Canada; (please refer to the FAQ for more details and read about former scholarship recipients)
- Your doctoral work must address at least one of the four Foundation themes: Human Rights and Dignity, Responsible Citizenship, Canada and the World, People and Their Natural Environment.
- Be a Canadian citizen studying at a Canadian or foreign institution, or a non-Canadian (permanent resident of Canada or foreign national) enrolled in a doctoral program at a Canadian institution.
In addition, we invite you to also discover the different Canadian universities:
- The list of public universities in Canada
- List of French-speaking Canadian universities
- The list of universities in Quebec
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
To apply, applicants must complete the following after the competition opens:
- Open an account on the Foundation’s application portal
- Once registration is complete, create an application for the 2022 scholarship competition
- Submit References
- Complete and submit the application before the deadline.
The Foundation will officially announce the 2022 scholarship recipients at the end of May 2022.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.utoronto.ca/
The 2022 competition will open on October 19, 2021.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français