4 Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships in UK in 2021
Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships in England 2021
Check out the 4 Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships in England for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in England.
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in England for the year 2021, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship
- Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Year of scholarship: 2021
- Country: England
- Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Level of study: Bachelor’s degree
- Specialty of the scholarship: Management, Finance, Law, Computer Science, Human and Social Sciences, Several, …
- Amount of the Scholarship: 50% reduction on tuition fees.
- Deadline to Apply: June 30, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
Queen’s University Belfast is offering 4 Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for exceptionally talented students.
The program is available to undertake undergraduate degree studies for the 2021-2022 academic year.
50% off all tuition fees paid for all years of a program, up to a maximum of four years (including early entry into year 2 or 3)
Applicants may only apply and be considered for the International Vice-Chancellor Level Undergraduate Scholarship- AFTE r they have been offered a place to study their chosen and confirmed eligible program such as Queen’s University Belfast FIRM Choice by their UCAS deadline.
Terms and conditions
- Students must hold an offer for a place in an eligible full-time undergraduate program.
- Students must be classified as international students paying international tuition fees to qualify for this discount.
- The scholarship will cover 50% of the total cost of tuition fees and is awarded annually for a maximum of four years.
- To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must complete the online application form .
- The International Student Scholarship is for admission into Queen’s University Belfast.
- If you wish to postpone your entry to the University, your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you receive funding from an external sponsor such as government, charity or private organization, you will not be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarship.
- The following programs are excluded from eligibility for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Undergraduate:
> Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
> ALL distance learning programs, foundation programs and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programs.
- If a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programs at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship.
- Students must seek permission from the International Office before making changes to their study program.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast
- The University is unable to consider requests for increased and/or additional funding.
- The decision of the University regarding the scholarship recipients selected for the program is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The University reserves the right to modify all or part of the scholarships, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
How to apply for the scholarship?
You must first apply to study at Queen’s University Belfast and receive an offer of a place of study.
Once your application has been submitted, you must submit the online application form.
Please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.qub.ac.uk/
No other information.
This post is also available in : Français