University of Hong Kong World Bank Scholarship China 2021
University of Hong Kong World Bank Scholarship – China 2021
Discover the University of Hong Kong World Bank Scholarship in China for the academic year 2021-2022.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in China.
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in China for the year 2021, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: Developing Countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: World Bank Scholarships
- Organization: University of Hong Kong
- Year of scholarship: 2021
- Country: China
- Organization: University of Hong Kong
- Level of study: Masters
- Scholarship specialty: Urbanism and Design
- Scholarship amount: N/A
- Deadline to Apply: May 21, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
The World Bank Development Economics (DEC) Vice Presidency offers scholarships for students and young researchers.
They thus contribute to the World Bank’s mission to forge dynamic new approaches to capacity building and knowledge sharing in developing countries.
It is an important part of the World Bank’s efforts to promote economic development and shared prosperity by investing in education, capacity building, and human resource development in developing countries.
Since 1982, DEC scholarship programs have helped build a pool of over 6,000 well-trained and experienced development professionals and scholars, transforming their countries and positively impacting future generations.
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to citizens of selected developing countries.
Here is the list of eligible countries for the scholarship .
The 2021 application window for nationals of developing countries opened on March 22, 2021 and will close on May 21, 2021.
Here are the scholarship programs of the University of Hong Kong in China:
Details on the eligibility criteria for each call for applications are provided in the application guidelines for that call, and these detailed eligibility criteria are strictly adhered to.
Generally speaking, nationals of developing countries must:
- Be a national of a developing country member of the World Bank.
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- To be in a good health;
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) obtained at least 3 years before the application deadline;
- Have 3 or more years of recent development-related work experience after earning a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent);
- Be employed in development-related work in a full-time paid position at the time of scholarship application submission.
- On or before the scholarship application deadline, be admitted unconditionally.
- Not be an Executive Director, his Alternate, and/or a staff member of any type of World Bank Group appointment.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
Before applying, please create an account.
Here’s how to create an account to apply .
Here is the application form guide .
And finally the link to apply .
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.worldbank.org
The JJ/WBGSP Scholarship provides applicants with the following benefits:
- Air travel in economy class.
- Fellows will receive a travel allowance of US$500 for each trip;
- Tuition fees for your graduate program.
- The cost of basic medical insurance obtained by the university.
- A monthly living allowance to cover all living expenses (housing, food, etc., including books).
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online In 2021.
This post is also available in : Français