Outstanding International Student Award Scholarships Canada 2022
Outstanding International Student Award Canada Scholarships 2022-2023
Check out the Outstanding International Student Award Scholarships in Canada for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Canada .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Canada for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
In fact, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year .
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: Outstanding International Student Award
- Organization: The University of British Columbia
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Canada
- Organization: The University of British Columbia
- Education level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Specialty of the scholarship: Human and Social Sciences, Fundamental Sciences, Management, Computer Science, Law, All the specialties of the university
- Amount of the Scholarship: Up to $25,000 CAD
- Deadline to Apply: January 15, 2022
Description of the scholarship:
Each year, several Canadian universities and Canadian organizations offer hundreds of scholarships in Canada for Canadian and foreign students.
Indeed, to study abroad , it is best to first check the availability of new scholarships in Canada .
In addition, getting a scholarship in Canada is the best way to finance your higher education in Canada .
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Canada .
So, in this article, you are presented with the Outstanding International Student Award Scholarship in Canada for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Indeed, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in Canada , master’s scholarships in Canada , and doctoral scholarships in Canada for Canadian and foreign students.
UBC recognizes the academic achievement of outstanding students around the world by providing more than $30 million annually in awards, scholarships, and other forms of financial support for international undergraduate students.
When you receive an award or scholarship, you join a community of engaged and supportive young leaders who enrich UBC with their diverse perspectives, involvement and innovation.
While studying at one of the world’s top 40 universities and North America’s most international university, you’ll have the chance to grow, connect, research, and innovate.
As soon as you receive an offer of admission to UBC, you will automatically be considered for these merit-based awards.
The Outstanding International Student Award (OIS) is a one-time, merit-based entrance scholarship awarded to qualified students when they are offered admission to UBC.
Students selected for this award demonstrate academic strength and involvement outside of the classroom.
Consideration is based on your demonstrated academic achievement and extracurricular involvement.
Conditions of admission
To be considered for an OIS award, you must:
- Be new to UBC, entering directly from high school or post-secondary (university or college).
- Be an international student studying at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to your citizenship status will affect your scholarship eligibility.)
- Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and strong extracurricular involvement.
- Not be nominated for an international scholar award based on need and merit.
- Apply to UBC by January 15.
If you apply to UBC before January 15, you will automatically be considered for the OIS award.
You will be considered for this scholarship shortly after receiving an offer of admission to UBC.
Scholarship decisions are made between mid-March and the end of April each year.
In addition, we invite you to also discover the different Canadian universities:
- The list of public universities in Canada
- List of French-speaking Canadian universities
- The list of universities in Quebec
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.ubc.ca/
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français