Scholarships at the Free University of Brussels in Belgium 2022
Scholarships at Free University of Brussels in Belgium 2022
Discover the Scholarship at the Free University of Brussels in Belgium for the year 2022-2023.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Belgium .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Belgium for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: Master Mind Scholarships
- Organisation: Free University of Brussels
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Belgium
- Organisation: Free University of Brussels
- Level of study: Masters
- Scholarship specialty: Humanities and Social Sciences, Fundamental Sciences, Computer Science, Law, Several university specialties
- Grant amount: Up to €8,400 per year
- Deadline to Apply: February 25, 2022
Description of the scholarship:
Moreover, getting a scholarship in Belgium is the best way to finance your higher education in Belgium .
Thus, in this article, we present to you the Scholarship at the Free University of Brussels in Belgium for the year 2022.
This scholarship is open to international students pursuing a Master’s degree and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training awards scholarships for master programs in Flanders and Brussels to outstanding students from all over the world.
A Master Mind scholarship consists of a grant of €8,400 + tuition fee waiver per academic year.
Master Mind scholarship holders only pay an administrative registration fee.
The scholarship is paid in installments and covers accommodation costs, insurance and a significant part of their living expenses.
To be eligible for this scholarship:
- The candidate applies to undertake a master’s program at a Flemish higher education institution.
- The candidate must have a high level of academic performance
- The student has a good knowledge of the English language
- The host institution also carries out an academic verification of the student’s file.
- The candidate can only be nominated by one Flemish higher education institution.
- All nationalities can apply.
- Students already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
The introduction of a scholarship application must be made according to the introduction procedures and meet the admissibility criteria.
Thus, you need to follow the following steps:
- Check if you are eligible to apply and if the Flemish institution of your choice participates in the Master Mind scholarships.
- Submit your application to the host institution
- The host institution shortlists eligible applications
- The host institution initiates the application procedure for the Master Mind scholarship by creating your application file in the Mobility-Online application tool.
- You receive an e-mail generated by the Mobility-Online tool informing you that you have been shortlisted for a Master Mind scholarship
- You register in the Mobility-Online tool and complete your application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline.
- The host institution validates and submits the complete application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline of April 29, 2022
Documents to send
Here are the documents you need to send:
- photo passport
- International passport or national identity card
- Your CV
- Your cover letter
- Transcript of records
- English test results or exemption letter provided by the host university
- Two signed letters of recommendation from professors at your (former) home university
- Copy of the diploma(s) acquired
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://www.studyinflanders.be/
Please note that compliance with the admissibility criteria does not in any way guarantee selection and eligibility for training.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Online Student Jobs
This post is also available in : Français