Linnaeus University Scholarships in Sweden in 2022
Linnaeus University Scholarships in Sweden 2022-2023
Check out the Linnaeus University Scholarships in Sweden for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Sweden.
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Sweden for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All non-EU countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: Linnaeus University Scholarships
- Organization: Linnaeus University
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Sweden
- Organization: Linnaeus University
- Level of study: Masters
- Specialty of the grant: Human and Social Sciences, Law, Finance, Economics, Several specialties
- Amount of the Scholarship: Up to 75% of the study costs
- Deadline to Apply: February 18, 2022
Description of the scholarship:
Every year, several Swedish universities and organizations in Sweden offer hundreds of scholarships to study in Sweden for Swedish, European and foreign students.
Indeed, to study abroad , it is best to first check the availability of new scholarships in Sweden.
Moreover, getting a scholarship in Sweden is the best way to finance your higher education in Sweden.
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Sweden.
So, in this article, you are introduced to the BTH Scholarships for International Students in Sweden for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing their Master’s degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Indeed, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in Sweden, master’s scholarships in Sweden, and doctoral scholarships in Sweden for Swedish, European and foreign students.
A number of scholarships are available, each offering up to 75% tuition waiver for the full program.
The scholarships will initially be granted for one semester, but will be automatically extended for the duration of the study program (2 to 4 semesters), provided that the study results are satisfactory.
Linnaeus University’s decision to award scholarships will be primarily based on the academic merits of students.
Usually this is based on the ACMG, but the previous university’s ranking and the students’ English proficiency will also be considered.
Linnaeus University also promotes an even distribution of students with respect to country of origin and gender.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://lnu.se/en/
The next application cycle will open in February 2022 for students who will start their studies at Linnaeus University in the fall of 2022.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online.
This post is also available in : Français