University of Nantes PhD Scholarships in France in 2022
PhD scholarships at the University of Nantes in France 2022-2023
We invite you to find in this article, the Doctoral scholarship at the University of Nantes in France 2022-2023.
Discover all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in France .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in France for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: Eiffel 2022 Program
- Organization: University of Nantes
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: France
- Organization: University of Nantes
- Level of study: Doctorate
- Specialty of the grant: Biology and health, Ecological transition, Mathematics and digital, History, French language and civilization, Law and political science, Economics and management
- Grant amount: €1,700 per month
- Deadline to Apply: December 17, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
Moreover, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France .
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France .
Thus, in this article, we present to you the Doctoral scholarship at the University of Nantes in France for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open to international students preparing for their doctoral degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
The Eiffel scholarship program is a tool developed by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract the best foreign students to degree programs at doctoral level.
This scholarship helps to train future foreign decision-makers, from the private and public sectors, in the priority fields of study, and to stimulate applications from students from emerging and industrialized countries aged 30 at most for the doctorate level.
The Eiffel Scholarship – Doctoral component is awarded for a maximum duration of 12 months in France.
As an exception, the 12 months of scholarship in France can be split into three stays maximum.
Each stay in France cannot be for a period of less than 4 months.
The grant may not extend beyond 24 months, including periods outside France.
For more details, please consult the program vademecum .
Conditions of eligibility
- Be of foreign nationality (binational candidates with one of the nationalities being French are not eligible).
- Be at least 30 years old when applying; that is, be born after March 31, 1991.
- Not benefit from any other scholarship from the French government at the time of application.
- Submit an application for the first time for the Eiffel scholarship – Doctoral component. applications refused by Campus France during a previous selection cannot be resent. However, a candidate who has already benefited from an Eiffel scholarship at Master’s level is eligible.
- Be already registered in the second year of joint supervision of thesis or joint supervision at the University of Nantes and with a partner foreign higher education institution.
- Apply on an eligible field of study
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a PhD scholarship from the University of Nantes, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
All applications must go through the Europe and International Department of the University of Nantes, which centralizes all requests and sends the files to Campus France.
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these steps:
1st step :
Carefully read the program vademecum and check your eligibility.
Contact your thesis director(s) in France to obtain the following information:
- Doctoral school number
- Date of the last evaluation assigned by HCERES
- The access link to the latest evaluation, by HCERES, of the host laboratory
- The access link to the latest evaluation, by HCERES, of the doctoral school to which you belong
- An assessment of the thesis director on the excellence of the candidate and on the coherence, relevance and innovative nature of the thesis project.
- The reasoned opinions of the director of the host laboratory and of the doctoral school concerned.
For these three notices, you must specify the name and surname, quality, telephone and e-mail address of each person in charge.
prepare the necessary documents in advance:
For the Doctorate component, the application file must contain:
- Photocopy of passport
- A presentation of the thesis project
- The candidate’s professional project
- Language certificate or diploma
- Certificate of co-supervision / co-supervision of thesis
- Candidate cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- The overall financing plan for the thesis.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://www.univ-nantes.fr/
Attention ! The deadline for applications to the University of Nantes is different from that indicated on the Campus France website.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Online Student Jobs .
This post is also available in : Français