Undergraduate Student Bursary University of Manitoba Canada 2022
Undergraduate Student Bursary University of Manitoba in Canada 2022
Discover the University of Manitoba Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Canada.
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Canada for the year 2021, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Bursary Name: Undergraduate Student Bursary
- Organization: University of Manitoba
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Canada
- Organization: University of Manitoba
- Level of study: Bachelor’s degree
- Scholarship specialty: Humanities and social sciences, basic sciences, all university specialties
- Amount of the Scholarship: CAD $240,000
- Deadline to Apply: October 1, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
The University of Manitoba awards more than $17 million to students each year in the form of scholarships.
Indeed, the University of Manitoba rewards students who have demonstrated academic achievement and supports those in financial need with international scholarships.
The International Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship was established to recognize academic excellence for international students graduating from international high schools and undertaking studies at the University of Manitoba.
Scholarships will be offered to students who:
- are international students (i.e. in Canada with valid study permits) who have applied for admission to a faculty or school at the University of Manitoba by the March 1 deadline;
- pay tuition fees for international students;
- have achieved a minimum average of 85% in high school based on the best five university courses at the higher level
Many award opportunities are available to UM students based on academic achievement and financial need.
You can have more details on Canadian universities by consulting our selection of available articles:
Here are some things to keep in mind when applying for scholarships and awards:
- Scholarships are normally offered to full-time students based on academic achievement and course load.
- Students who receive an entrance scholarship must enroll in at least 24 credit hours at the University of Manitoba in the current year in order to qualify for funding.
- In most cases, students must enroll and complete at least 80% of a completed course in the current academic year to be eligible for scholarships.
- Certain exceptions to the course load apply and are specified in the conditions of the scholarship by the donor or a representative of the donor.
- Graduate students do not have to adhere to the minimum credit hours provided they are registered as full-time students during the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Students can apply for scholarships based on their financial need. Scholarship applications are available through Aurora in mid-August and through October 1.
By submitting your application for admission to the University before March 1, you will automatically be considered for entrance scholarships.
Others require a separate application. Eligibility criteria and application requirements vary by scholarship, so be sure to read the details of each scholarship carefully before applying.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://umanitoba.ca/
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français