Scholarships At The University Of Bonn In Germany 2022
University of Bonn Scholarships in Germany 2022
Check out the University of Bonn Scholarships in Germany for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Germany .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Germany for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: DAAD Scholarships
- Organization: University of Bonn
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Germany
- Organization: University of Bonn
- Level of study: Doctorate
- Specialty of the scholarship: Humanities and Social Sciences, Fundamental Sciences, All the specialties of the university
- Grant amount: €850 / month
- Deadline to Apply: August 31, 2022
Description of the scholarship:
Moreover, getting a scholarship in Germany is the best way to finance your higher education in Germany.
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Germany .
So, in this article, you are introduced to the University of Bonn Scholarships in Germany for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to international students preparing for their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Each year, the University of Bonn welcomes a number of award-winning researchers from various disciplines.
All applicants need an excellent master’s degree, an innovative research proposal and fluency in English.
The research proposal should describe an innovative research topic and include your main research questions, highlight the innovative part, proposed methods and add bibliographical references.
Your research proposal must relate to ZEF’s broad research areas or may address a topic in another area of research for development.
The selection committee will evaluate all research statements on the basis of originality, analytical rigor and relevance.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.zef.de/zefhome.html
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online.
This post is also available in : Français