SNIS International Geneva Award Scholarships In Switzerland 2022
SNIS International Geneva Award Scholarships in Switzerland 2022-2023
Discover the SNIS International Geneva Award Scholarships in Switzerland for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Switzerland .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Switzerland for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
In fact, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year .
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Name of scholarship: SNIS International Geneva Award
- Organization: University of St. Gallen
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Swiss country
- Organization: University of St. Gallen
- Level of study: Doctorate
- Specialty of the grant: Human and Social Sciences, Law, Finance, Economics, Several specialties
- Amount of the Scholarship: 5,000 CHF
- Deadline to Apply: October 28, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
Each year, several Swiss universities and organizations in Switzerland offer hundreds of scholarships in Switzerland for Swiss, European and foreign students.
Indeed, to study abroad , it is best to first check the availability of new scholarships in Switzerland .
Moreover, getting a scholarship in Switzerland is the best way to finance your higher education in Switzerland .
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Switzerland .
So, in this article, you are presented with the SNIS International Geneva Award Scholarships in Switzerland for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing their Master’s degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Indeed, you can also find undergraduate scholarships in Switzerland , master’s scholarships in Switzerland , and doctoral scholarships in Switzerland for Swiss, European and foreign students.
The SNIS International Geneva Award is intended for authors who have published their articles in the field of international studies whose results are accessible to a wider audience and relevant to the work of international organizations.
Each of the three winning articles will receive CHF 5,000.
Applicants must be scholars working at post-doctoral level and above who have published academic papers in international studies in the previous year.
The SNIS considers that international studies are not only about the analysis of international relations, but also about political, economic, social, environmental, legal and health issues that go beyond national borders.
Papers submitted may relate to a wide range of academic disciplines, such as political science, economics, sociology, social anthropology, and several other fields.
In addition, we invite you to also discover the different Swiss universities:
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: http://funding.unisg.ch/
No other information.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français