Sophie Germain Scholarships in France in 2023
We invite you to find and discover the Sophie Germain scholarships in France for the year 2023-2024.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in France .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization in order to benefit from this scholarship and go to study in France .
Thus, in this scholarship in France for the year 2023, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the exchange.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the stock market.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline for applying for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Sophie Germain Scholarships in France in 2023
Moreover, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France .
Thus, in this article, we present to you the Sophie Germain Scholarships in France for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is open to international students preparing for their Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degrees, and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
All Admissions Office scholarships are limited in number, competitive, and are awarded annually on a rolling basis at the beginning of the scholarship cycle.
1- Scholarship data
Here is a summary of the main facts about this scholarship that you absolutely need to know:
- Year of scholarship: 2023
- Country: France
- Scholarship Name: Sophie Germain Scholarship
- Organization: Several universities
- Level of study: Masters
- Scholarship specialty: Mathematics
- Grant amount: Up to €10,000
- Deadline to Apply: May 31, 2023
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
- Number of scholarships: 4
2- Description of the scholarship
The Jacques Hadamard Mathematical Foundation (FMJH) offers master’s scholarships for a period of one to two years to French or foreign students.
They are intended for students who wish to enroll in one of the Master’s programs “Mathematics and applications” run by member institutions of the FMJH.
A jury selects the winners by applying the criteria defined by the Scientific Council of the FMJH, in the forefront of which is excellence.
As the aim of this program is to encourage talented young people to pursue research in mathematics, candidates are invited to take particular care in drafting the cover letter included in their file.
The amount of the allowance can amount to up to 10,000 euros per year with, in addition, a participation in the registration fees (approximately 500 euros) and for foreign students an allowance for travel expenses which can go up to 2000 euros per year.
The FMJH can reserve accommodation for first-time foreign scholarship holders in university residences.
Priority is given to applications for the second year of the Master’s program (M2), however applications for the first year (M1) or both years M1 and M2 are also examined.
In addition, if you do not meet the requirements of this scholarship, and you want to study at a university in France on your own, we suggest that you study the following points, namely:
- The prices of public universities in France
- Prices of private universities in France
- Enrollment phases at a private university in France
- The steps for enrolling in a public university in France
3- How to apply for the scholarship?
Generally, to apply for a scholarship, you must be admitted to the university offering this scholarship.
Indeed, you must have an idea on 3 essential points, namely:
- The stages of admission to French universities
- Costs of university studies in France
- And, finally, the registration formalities for universities in France
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://www.fondation-hadamard.fr/fr
4- Other information to know
No other information.
In addition, several information may also interest you:
- The 20 Best Online Student Jobs in 2023
- How to get a scholarship?
- How to apply for a scholarship?
- And finally, how to study abroad for free?
Thus, to conclude our article, we have presented for you, the Sophie Germain Scholarships in France for the year 2023-2024.
Indeed, excellence scholarships are the best way to study abroad for free .
Moreover, as we mentioned before, each year, several French public universities , private universities in France , or many other organizations, offer hundreds of scholarships in France for foreign students.
On the other hand, if you are looking to know how to study abroad for free , you must take into account these two points, namely:
So, if you meet these requirements, do not hesitate to apply for these scholarships.
This post is also available in : Français