How to study in France for free in 2023?
We will see the solution to the question how to go to study in France for free ? Of course, for foreign students.
Almost all high school graduates and international students want to study for free in France.
But, can foreign students go to higher education in France without paying registration fees and study costs ?
The answer is simply yes.
Thus, we are going to expose, in this part, the steps to follow and to do by the Moroccan, Tunisian, Algerian, Senegalese, Congolese, Togolese, Gabonese, Belgian, Swiss, Luxembourgish students, and this, to leave to study for free in France without pay the registration fees or/or the price of studies in French universities and even more.
On the other hand, we also want to inform you that you can do university studies for free and obtain a diploma in public universities in France or in private universities in France.
In addition, we would also like to inform you that foreign students can study in France for free and obtain a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Engineering or Doctorate degree.
To help you achieve your goal of knowing how to study in France for free, you as a bachelor or a student, you must follow the following steps:
- Find a scholarship in France.
- Apply for a scholarship in France.
- Get a scholarship in France.
- Study in France for free.
How to study in France for free?
You are a bachelor or a foreign student and you ask yourself the following question:
I want to study in France for free and get a degree in License (first cycle), Master (second cycle), MBA, Engineering or Doctorate.
This is only possible through a French scholarship.
In what follows, you will discover the formalities and ordinary steps to be followed by a bachelor or a foreign student to apply for and obtain a scholarship in France to pursue higher education free of charge.
Thus, the study grant that you will obtain will allow you not to pay the registration fees in public universities or the costs of studies in private universities in France.
In addition, the French scholarship can cover other living expenses, such as transport costs, rental costs or even more.
So, we will, in the following, mainly give you the solution to know how to study for free in France.
1. Find a scholarship in France.
The first formality is to find a scholarship available in France for graduates and foreign students.
Every year public universities, private universities, foundations and French companies offer scholarships for foreign students such as Africans (Moroccans, Tunisians, Algerians, Senegalese, Congolese, Togolese, Gabonese, etc.) and Europeans ( Belgians, Swiss, Luxembourgers, etc.), Canadians, Americans or other nationalities.
Just a moment.
We have grouped together all the scholarship offers available in France for you:
- New scholarships to study in France .
- Best Scholarships in France .
- Fully Funded Scholarships in France .
If you want to study in France for free for a bachelor’s degree, you can directly see the Bachelor’s scholarships in France .
If you want to study in France for free in Masters, you can directly see the Masters scholarships in France .
And, if you want to study in France for free in Doctorate, you can see directly the scholarships of Doctorate in France .
On the other hand, one cannot talk about scholarships in France without talking about popular French scholarships.
You can directly explore the popular scholarships in France and send your scholarship application as for the following scholarships:
- The 13 Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programs .
- HEC Foundation Excellence Scholarships .
- The 4 Labex scholarship programs .
- Institut Pasteur research grants .
NB: The scholarships you will see are scholarships that can give you access to public or private universities in France.
To conclude, you must select one or more French scholarships.
2. Apply for a scholarship in France.
The second formality is to apply for a scholarship available in France for foreigners.
Indeed, after having selected one or more French scholarships, you must send a request for scholarships to the entities that offer the scholarships (public universities, private universities, foundations).
But, before submitting your scholarship application, you should carefully read the requirements and conditions of each French scholarship you have selected.
In addition, you must also see the amount of the scholarship.
Here is an example of the main conditions for applying for a free study grant in France:
- Enroll in a university that offers a scholarship.
- Have been accepted by this university.
- Have a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree with a good average.
- Your transcripts must be excellent.
- Have language skills in French and/or English.
- Demonstrate your financial need with all supporting documents.
- Demonstrate your motivation to study at this university.
- And, other conditions that may be requested.
If you find that you are eligible for a French scholarship, you must prepare an application file for this scholarship according to the requirements and documents requested by the organization offering the scholarship.
Once you have prepared your French scholarship application file, you must send your request via the means of sending mentioned in the scholarship offer.
NB: You must have an excellent record to get ahead of the other students.
In general, you must send your application for a French scholarship via:
- An email.
- An online platform.
- The website of the organization offering the scholarship.
3. Get a scholarship in France.
The third formality consists in obtaining or winning a scholarship available in France for foreigners.
If your scholarship application has been provisionally accepted by the organization offering the scholarship in France, you must go through 3 steps.
- Take skills tests and/or psychotechnical tests.
- Pass interviews with the recruiters of the organization that offers the French scholarship.
- You must overtake other student applicants.
If you succeed, you will get a scholarship in France.
Now you have how to get a scholarship in France.
4. Study in France for free.
The fourth and last formality is to study in France for free :).
But, before going to France, you must:
- Obtain a study visa in France.
- Choose accommodation in France.
- Buy a plane ticket to France.
- Go study for free in France.
Throughout this article, we have seen the solution to the question that foreign students (Africans (Moroccans, Tunisians, Algerians, Senegalese, Congolese, Togolese, Gabonese, etc.) and Europeans (Belgians, Swiss, Luxembourgers, etc.) must do. ), Canadians and Americans) to study in France for free.
However, you can study abroad for free in other countries besides France.
However, if you are unable to obtain a scholarship in France, you can go and do higher education in France in a public university or in a private university via the ordinary procedures.
For this purpose, you can directly consult the:
- Fees for public universities in France.
- Fees for private universities in France.
- And, the cheapest private universities in France.
This post is also available in : Français