Unibo Action Scholarships in Italy in 2023
We invite you to find the Unibo Action Scholarships in Italy for the year 2023-2024.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Italy .
Indeed, getting a scholarship is one of the best ways to study in Italy .
Moreover, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization in order to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Italy for the year 2023, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the exchange.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the stock market.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline for applying for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Unibo Action Scholarships in Italy in 2023
Indeed, to study abroad , it is best to first check the availability of new scholarships in Italy .
Moreover, getting a scholarship in Italy is the best way to finance your higher education in Italy.
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Italy .
So, in this article, you are introduced to the Unibo Action Scholarships in Italy for the 2023-2024 academic year.
This scholarship is open to international students preparing for their Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degrees, and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
Scholarships are, indeed, the best ways to study abroad for free .
So, do not hesitate to apply for this scholarship if you meet the requirements.
1- Scholarship data
Here is a summary of the main facts about this scholarship that you absolutely need to know:
- Year of scholarship: 2023
- Country: Italy
- Scholarship Name: Unibo Action Scholarships
- Organization: University of Bologna
- Education level: Bachelor’s, Master ‘s
- Specialty of the grant: Humanities and social sciences, Basic sciences, Law, Computer science, Several.
- Grant amount: Up to €11,000
- Deadline to Apply: May 31, 2023
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
- Number of scholarships: N/A
2- Description of the scholarship
The University of Bologna offers deserving international students who wish to enroll in undergraduate, graduate or single-cycle programs at the University of Bologna for the year 2023/24.
You can apply for Unibo Action 1&2 if:
- You hold (or are about to obtain) a valid qualification to access the study program you have chosen, issued by an institution outside the Italian education system.
- Students with a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can also apply.
- You are under 30 years old on the deadline for the call for applications.
The SAT, GRE and TOLC are aptitude and skills assessment tests that can be taken in approved centers in several countries around the world and online (if this method is offered by the managing establishments).
You must register for the tests on the websites of the managing establishments.
The SAT and GRE tests are in English. The TOLC test is available in English and Italian.
In addition, if you do not meet the requirements of this scholarship, and you want to study at a university in Italy on your own, we suggest that you study the following points, namely:
- Prices of public universities in Italy
- Prices of Private Universities in Italy
- Enrollment phases at a private university in Italy
- The steps for enrolling in a public university in Italy
So, do not hesitate to contact the university for more details.
3- How to apply for the scholarship?
Generally, to apply for a scholarship, you must be admitted to the university offering this scholarship.
Indeed, you must have an idea on 3 essential points, namely:
- The stages of admission to Italian universities
- Costs of university studies in Italy
- And, finally, the registration formalities for universities in Italy
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you craft your resume and cover letter, we suggest you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.unibo.it/
4- Other information to know
You must pass the SAT, GRE, or TOLC test before the application deadline.
In addition, several information may also interest you:
- The 20 Best Online Student Jobs in 2023
- How to get a scholarship?
- How to apply for a scholarship?
- And finally, how to study abroad for free?
So, to conclude our article, we have presented for you, the Unibo Action Scholarships in Italy for the year 2023-2024.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad for free .
Besides, as we mentioned before, every year, several Italian public universities , Italian private universities , or many other organizations, offer hundreds of scholarships in Italy for foreign students.
On the other hand, if you are looking to know how to study abroad for free , you must take into account these two points, namely:
So, if you meet these requirements, do not hesitate to apply for these scholarships.
This post is also available in : Français