University Of Bremen Scholarships In Germany 2022
University of Bremen Scholarships in Germany 2022
Check out the University of Bremen Scholarships in Germany for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Germany.
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Germany for the year 2021, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: Developing Countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: DAAD Scholarships
- Organization: University of Bremen
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Germany
- Organization: University of Bremen
- Level of study: Masters
- Scholarship Specialty: Tropical Aquatic Ecology
- Grant amount: €850 / month
- Deadline to Apply: October 15, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
ISATEC prepares young professionals for research and practical work related to the management and conservation of tropical aquatic ecosystems and their resources.
Classes are taught in English and follow the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
ISATEC is a member of the DAAD scholarship program.
the ISATEC and marine biology programs will be merged to form a single master’s program with two study profiles.
From the winter semester 2021/22, ISATEC will be a study profile in the Master’s program in Marine Biology!
The application must therefore be for marine biology.
Students wishing to participate in the ISATEC program must have completed their undergraduate studies and must hold a Bachelor of Science degree in biological / environmental sciences with:
- an overall mark of at least 2.5 according to the German grading scale.
- The grades of international applicants will be converted to the German grading system by the university administration.
- Applicants for the DAAD scholarship must be citizens of developing countries and have at least two years of professional experience.
Typical scholarship holders work either for a public authority or for a public or private company in a developing country.
When applying for the ISATEC program, you can combine your application with a scholarship application provided by the DAAD
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.uni-bremen.de/en/
No other information regarding these scholarships.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français