5 University of Plymouth Scholarships in UK in 2022
5 University of Plymouth England Scholarships 2021-2022
Check out the University of Plymouth Scholarships in England for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in England.
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in England for the year 2021, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
Moreover, several universities abroad offer hundreds of scholarships each year.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All targets
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
- Organization: University of Plymouth
- Year of scholarship: 2021
- Country: England
- Organization: University of Plymouth
- Education level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Specialty of the scholarship: Management, Law, Psychology, Several
- Amount of the scholarship: 50% of the study costs
- Deadline to Apply: June 30, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
University of Plymouth is pleased to announce the opening of applications for its scholarships for international students.
To reward outstanding achievement, the University of Plymouth offers scholarship programs to help fund your studies.
Students are only eligible for ONE scholarship of the highest value in any given academic year.
These scholarship programs are for students commencing the 2021/2022 academic year.
To be eligible, you must:
- have an outstanding academic record – this is determined by reviewing your transcripts and applying a UK National Recognition Information Center (NARIC) grade comparison tool.
- meet our standard English language requirements.
- have an unconditional/conditional letter of offer from Plymouth University.
- complete a scholarship application form.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for this scholarship, you must hold an offer from Plymouth University for a taught undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Once you have confirmed your offer to study for a program at Plymouth University, you can submit an application form for this scholarship.
Step 2. Complete the application form and prepare the following documents:
- a copy of your letter of offer
- a copy of your final transcripts
- one or two reference letters from an appropriate source to support your application (this should be a separate reference letter that you submitted with your main application).
Step 3: Submit your application and supporting documents by email as attachments
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and your cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: All About This Scholarship
Students are only eligible for one scholarship for the highest value in a given academic year.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français