Vantage One Canada Excellence Awards Scholarships 2022
Vantage One Canada Excellence Awards Scholarships 2022-2023
Check out the Vantage One Excellence Awards Scholarships in Canada for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Find all the requirements and conditions to be able to apply for this scholarship in Canada .
Indeed, you must meet the requirements requested by the organization to be able to benefit from this scholarship.
Thus, in this scholarship in Canada for the year 2022, we invite you to discover:
- Target countries.
- Target groups.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization offering this scholarship.
- The academic year of the scholarship.
- The country of the scholarship.
- Target study levels.
- The study specialties of this scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- The description and presentation of the scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
- The link to apply for the scholarship.
- The official link of the organization offering the scholarship.
- Other information if it exists.
Indeed, scholarships are the best way to study abroad .
This will allow foreign students to study for free or at reduced rates.
Discover all the information and requirements to apply for this scholarship.
Target group of the scholarship:
- Target Countries: All countries
- Group: All groups
The organization offering the scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: Vantage One Achievement Award
- Organisme : The University of British Columbia
- Year of scholarship: 2022
- Country: Canada
- Organisme : The University of British Columbia
- Education level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Specialty of the scholarship: Human and Social Sciences, Fundamental Sciences, Management, Computer Science, Law, All the specialties of the university
- Amount of the Scholarship: Up to $25,000 CAD
- Deadline to Apply: December 1, 2021
Description of the scholarship:
In addition, getting a scholarship in Canada is the best way to finance your higher education in Canada .
Moreover, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Canada .
So, in this article, you are presented with the Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award Scholarship in Canada for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to students preparing their Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees and awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit.
UBC recognizes the academic achievement of outstanding students around the world by providing more than $30 million annually in awards, scholarships, and other forms of financial support for international undergraduate students.
When you receive an award or scholarship, you join a community of engaged and supportive young leaders who enrich UBC with their diverse perspectives, involvement and innovation.
While studying at one of the world’s top 40 universities and North America’s most international university, you’ll have the chance to grow, connect, research, and innovate.
This award is offered by UBC Vantage College to academically outstanding international students who do not yet meet the English language admissions standard for direct admission to UBC.
Awards range in value up to the full cost of a student’s academic program and living expenses.
Conditions of admission
To be considered for this study award:
- You must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- You must be enrolled at UBC from an accredited high school or transferred from your freshman year to a post-secondary college or other university.
- Must have graduated from high school no earlier than June
- You must apply for your first undergraduate degree.
- You must demonstrate superior academic results (achieve all A levels or equivalent).
- Must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing studies at UBC.
- You must meet UBC ‘s admission requirements , including general and specific degree requirements and the English language admission standard.
In addition, we invite you to also discover the different Canadian universities:
- The list of public universities in Canada
- List of French-speaking Canadian universities
- The list of universities in Quebec
How to apply for the scholarship?
Before applying for a scholarship, you must first prepare your CV and cover letter.
Indeed, any scholarship file must include these two essential documents.
To help you prepare your CV and cover letter, we suggest that you read these two articles:
In order to apply for this study price, you must follow the following procedure:
- Decide which university program you want to study and which campus you want to choose.
- Submit your application to UBC .
- To apply for the International Scholars program, you must be nominated by your school or nonprofit organization and submit a reference from an academic referee.
- Confirm that your school or non-profit organization is able to nominate you, and let your nominator and academic referent know that you wish to apply for the International Scholars program.
- Gather your required financial information, as well as notes on extracurricular activities and awards.
- Apply for the International Fellowship Program by completing this form .
To apply for these scholarships, please apply via the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.ubc.ca/
You must have submitted your online application for admission to UBC and submitted your application for the International Scholarship Program.
Although you may specify two degree choices in your application, only your first-choice degree will be considered for an International Scholars Program award.
This article may also interest you:
The 20 Best Jobs For Students Online
This post is also available in : Français